BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS Archives

BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Ralph Walter <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Go preserve a yurt, why don'tcha.
Date:
Sun, 26 Nov 2000 21:38:23 EST
In a message dated 11/26/2000 8:48:51 PM Eastern Standard Time,
[log in to unmask] writes:

<< > After sharing a small, confined space with a goat for several nights I
can
 >  honestly say that Robt. AM Stern and Hugh Hardy are probably better
 > potential
 >  trailermates . .

 Well, having spent many hours in confined spaces with Mr. Morgenstern I can
 truthfully say that I would prefer time with the goat.

Boy, am I glad I brought that up again.

And speaking of bringing up lunch, our Nemesis Sharpshooter had, as usual, a
most interesting piece today on Russian/Communist/Orthodox [Greek, not
Hebrew] doings in the East 90's over the years.  The stories he makes up are
almost as good as the ones by that Ken Follett guy we hang around with (or
wave to, in Harrisburg).

Speaking of glitterati, anybody know whether we can get Elmore Leonard in as
a Pinhead?  Howzabout it, Misia? Think we could convince your cousin Elmore
that Pinheads and PENheads are one and the same?  How about your cousin Elmer
(not Bernstein)?

And don't forget Knicks Nixalite from the parallel universe.

Ralph