BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS Archives

BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
"M. P. Edison" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Thu, 15 Aug 2002 15:24:29 -0400

> In a message dated 8/15/2002 6:17:57 AM Pacific Daylight Time,
> [log in to unmask] writes:
>

> > In an unrelated matter, I am also the proud owner of a microwave
oven in
> > which the use of aluminum foil is permissable.
>
> Michael,
>
> Poster child... I was curious if you were paying attention.
Often semi-conscious, but usually paying attention.

> I batch select the spam and hit delete fewer times for it.
I have made the mistake of deleting a few too many legitimate
messages, so I have become more selective. How was I supposed to know
that two consecutive e-mails with "Real Estate 101" in the title line
were pictures of a building for which someone wanted help?

> Aluminum foil when the microwave is set on convection?
OK, I will admit that I actually don't know how to work the new
microwave.

> What color are brain waves?

Whatever color you think they are.

Edison Coatings, Inc.