BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS Archives

BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Gabriel Orgrease <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
The Listserv that makes holes in Manhattan schist for free! <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 3 May 2007 14:58:34 -0100
Rudy Christian wrote:

>>Particularly if they are an immigrant from the Third World.<
>>

>OK I'll admit I don't know if we are the Second World because Europe was the
>First World and if so who decided when the count started?
>
>Oh great Sages of BP help me to understand from whence I comed and where I
>goed.
>
>Rudy

idk R... it was just easier than writing a very long sentence describing
folks coming from far removed global circumstances, like rain forest
pygmys who trade in butterfly nuts or whatever to find themselves
suddenly on the streets of NYC w/ a hawk & pointing tools. Bad enuf the
natives keep wanderin' over from Ohio where they say the Center of the
Universe is located... tho I been wonderin if that is actually the
center of the universal joint?

is this noise?

whose history is it?
is where GW shat vital to my personal culture?

][<