BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS Archives

BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
David west <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
BP - "Magma Charta Erupts Weakly"
Date:
Fri, 1 Oct 1999 15:18:31 +0100
There's a firm producing aerial flyby viewing software called, I think Terraform or something similar.  I have the link back in the office, and will post it later.  Trouble is the software is seriously large, and the download takes ages, and then it didn;t work on my machine.

Doubt they have the raw map data for all of the US though.

Wonder how well such atlases would sell?  Somebody should be able to produce the output relatively cheaply given the availability of maps in electronic format these dats.

Cheers

david