BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS Archives

BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
"Becker, Dan" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Fri, 25 Oct 2002 10:57:42 -0400

I hope it is not a hotel you are working with. I was on a flight next to
a woman returning home to Cincinnati from Raleigh, who remarked how
tired she was after working a trade show. Not because of the trade show,
but because of the fact that the pigeon-control sound-system of
blood-curdling raptor calls ran all night and could be heard through the
closed window and over the white noise of the room HVAC unit. Musta been
some kinda loud.

Do raptors fly at night? Do pigeons shit in the dark? Is this a
management problem?

Dan Becker,  Exec. Dir.,   "Help me, Mr. Wizard!  I don't
Raleigh Historic            want to be here anymore!"
Districts Commission                 - Tooter the Turtle
919/890-3678