BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS Archives

BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
John Callan <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Wed, 30 Oct 2002 09:37:42 -0600
Not so.  But you would have to be courageous and try something outside
of the "standard".  You'll have to learn that having tens of thousands
of software programs available is not superior to having a couple
thousand of the most superior programs available...not that anyone in
their right mind needs more than five or six drawing programs, a dozen
or so photo imaging and page lay out programs and goodness knows two or
three data base, word processing and spread sheet programs are enough.

Still I am very impressed that all those folks who fall under the sway
of Evil Bill's charismatic leadership use all those thousands of
programs.  They must learn software very quickly.  Probably because
Windows is a model of simplicity.

-jc