BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS Archives

BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Ruth Barton <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
The Listserv that makes holes in Manhattan schist for free! <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 12 May 2007 22:03:31 -0700
Ken,  The very reason that I NEVER use power tools.  The only exception
being the cordless screw driver I had once.  Not a drill/driver, just a
screw driver.  I loved that gadget but it got lost along the way somewhere.
Don't know if they still make them or not.

When Black & Decker came out with the first cordless drill/drivers I told
hubby he needed one. He rather poo-pooed the idea but bought one, that was
many, many drill/drivers ago.  I don't know how many he has upgraded.  Ruth

--
Ruth Barton
Dummerston, VT