BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS Archives

BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Barbara Mitchell <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
BP - Dwell time 5 minutes.
Date:
Fri, 11 Jun 1999 08:50:47 -0500
At 07:57 AM 6/11/99 EDT, Ken Follett wrote:
>According to the Village Idiot when encountering a fellow BP'r you
>are to swiftly raise your left arm and place the index finger of
>your left hand firmly and solidly within the right nostril. It can
>be your nostril, or theirs. By this manner we will know each other.

Mr. Wiggin declared to the BPers (BP liberties taken with the infamous
Monty Python architects sketch ): "You guano, you whining hypocritical
toadies with your coloured mortar mixes and your Texas-sized mint juleps
and your bleeding BP secret greeting.  You wouldn't let me join, would you,
you blackballing preservationists.  Well, I wouldn't become a BPer if you
went down on your stinking knees and hit me with an asphalt-covered brick."

Of course, Mr. Wiggin later realized that the BP greeting could turn his
life around (or at least his nose)...  The BPers are seen congratulating
another architect for blowing up his model of a Quonset Hut.  They exchange
the secret BP greeting as Mr. Wiggin looks on from outside the
Schmear-stained double-hung window: "That BP greeting opens doors, I'm
telling you."

B. (I thank fellow Monty Pythoners for not being offended...)