BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS Archives

BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Bsa39744 <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 7 Jan 1998 05:22:09 EST
DAN Becker....I pulled your mail up just as Belinda came into the room...what
a surprize here we are in deep woods Mississippi with the fire going ; a low
fog creeping through the Magnolias and sweet gums whilst a creasant  moon
struggles  then fails in the gloom of  the evening sky. My two hunt'ten dogs
just stirred,,then settled..then tore from the porch in pursuit of the garden
hare who sallys and raids the large nuts from the water oak tree   "crazy
wabbit"..." ol Thelma and Louise will get you yet " then I dream  of rabbit
and how I would prepare him for the oven..perhaps I would soak him in lemon
juice as a fremch friend had shown me in France. ....Belinda read your
greeting and smiled  she enjoyed the project there in North Carolina; and was
delighted you remembered her; she  says hello and will proably drop a line on
her own. Now back to reciepes.. oh yes we have a Bousalage(SP?) house. pyramid
roof (12 12) tray ceilings at 12 ft,fire place in all rooms( or
apartments);dog trot ;all in heart pine with wrap around 7 ft gallarie     the
up stairs was never finished , but the ceilings start at the 36 inch level
slanting up from the floor; following the pitch of the roof...I was going to
get wild and do the room in some 1 inch marble from a left over salvage
job..but Belinda( the architect nixed it, too heavy ) ,then in heart pine but
3,000 board too expensive even re claim! Now its sheet rock (ugh)   and what I
hope will be venetian plaster; but out of all my stonework; Ive never done it
so Im on the recipee quest for venetian plaster. I'll follow up with your
friends web site.. thank..you  regards to the group..Michael Davidson