BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS Archives

BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
"Becker, Dan" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
B-P Golden Oldies: The historic preservation free range
Date:
Fri, 24 Mar 2006 08:17:42 -0500

Judy Hayward is in Windsor. Director of Historic Windsor, home of The
Preservation Education Institute, and she also has a role in
coordinating and promoting the Restoration & Renovation conferences.

Dan

> At 9:29 AM -0500 3/23/06, Becker, Dan wrote:

“E-mail correspondence to and from this address may be subject to the North Carolina  Public Records Law and may be disclosed to third parties by an authorized City or Law Enforcement official.”