BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS Archives

BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
"Ilene R. Tyler" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
The weather listserv for hotheads....
Date:
Thu, 3 Oct 2002 14:44:30 -0400
At Greenfield I insisted the crew stop and spend two hours in the HF
museum... anyways, comment from one guy on the crew is that it was the
best day of his life and that America is an incredible place! I felt
like it too that day and we had a really good dinner and drinking to
prove it.

][<en

You mean to say, Ken, that you were that close to Ann Arbor and didn't
call?  I missed Dan last Friday when he was on his way through to
Lansing, and Larry hastily pulled together a BP dinner, but I had a
faculty party at our new-old house.  What do we call that?  Missed
connections.  Over-committed.  Thinking about the next time.

I'm glad you enjoyed your visit to autoland, and thanks for the good
reference to our humble location.  BTW, where was the dinner and
drinking?  Surely, not in Dearborn.

QUINN EVANS | ARCHITECTS

Ilene R. Tyler, FAIA