BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS Archives

BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Ralph Walter <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Only in Vermont: "What is Cerveza? --Ruth"
Date:
Tue, 12 Mar 2002 11:17:02 EST
Flagpoles on buildings are (I think) generally aluminum these days, with a nice Kynar or approved equal factory-applied baked or catalyzed finish that will last a very long time.  I would be surprised if anybody makes wooden flagpoles except under the most unusual circumstances, like for the kind of idiot who thinks the WTC ought to be rebuilt as it was.  And not in Singapore.

Ralph