BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS Archives

BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Leland Torrence <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Only in Vermont: "What is Cerveza? --Ruth"
Date:
Mon, 11 Mar 2002 17:25:52 -0500
Apparently they had babies.  I was at my Aunts 90th birthday party last
night.  "Baby Ralph" (he is 71) gave a toast and reminded us of some of the
events that took place the year his mother was born.  The Titanic sank,
Arizona became the 48th state, women were eligible for  medals at the
Olympics and the average income was $1,003.
Best,
Leland