BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS Archives

BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
"Becker, Dan" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
The Louis Sullivan Smiley-Face Listserv! <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 12 Apr 2007 13:59:42 -0400
Ruth--

Google is your friend. It is no coincidence that there would be a
hematite road in Missouri. Was it by any chance located in the vicinity
of Jefferson County, MO?

dan i hope you do not find my magnetism repelling becker

“E-mail correspondence to and from this address may be subject to the North Carolina  Public Records Law and may be disclosed to third parties by an authorized City or Law Enforcement official.”