BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS Archives

BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
"Hammarberg, Eric" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Darling, all I want is that you should be a pinhead -- Arlene Croce" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 31 Jul 2002 19:56:44 -0400
I have always called the interior things saddles - still use stone to
transition from stone or tile to something else and wood for wood flooring.
I don't like metal for interiors unless high traffic commercial areas.

For exterior doors I call them thresholds so I don't confuse with sills for
windows. Don't forget stools for the similar interior portions of windows.

Please note my direct phone and fax numbers have changed again

Eric Hammarberg
Associate Director of Preservation
Associate
LZA Technology