BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS Archives

BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Pam Blythe <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 17 Mar 1998 14:32:15 -0500
John -

Is that the same one that houses a tomato (or was it a yam) that looks like
Tricky Dick Nixon?

- Pam

03/17/98 01:07:39 PM ----------
When I was a kid I was Executive Director of The Nation Museum of Deformed
Cheerios. At first it was just a personal passtime, but after a show & tell
session in Mrs. Zerflew's third grade class the museum expanded wonderfully
as
my classmates contrubuted to the collection and the NMDC was established.
In
later years the NMDC was absorbed by the World-Wide Unusual Foods
Consotium.
John Leeke