BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS Archives

BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
David west <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
BP - "Magma Charta Erupts Weakly"
Date:
Tue, 12 Oct 1999 21:06:46 +0100
Seeing how successfully the group rallied to calls for advice about 'must-see' and 'must do' things in the UK, I thought I might try my luck with advice for New Orleans.

I'm attending an ASTM C18 meeting and one-day symposium on stone cladding (the modern thin stuff rather than the traditional thicker stuff) there between 24-27 October.  I look like having the Sunday free to look around (plus the evenings to get down and see the town).

Suggestions welcomed.  Heritage or otherwise.

Thanks in anticipation - cannot promise to deliver a travel report anywhere near the eloquence of Michael's, nor the lyricism of Dan's - but I will let you know my thoughts on the place!

Cheers

david