BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS Archives

BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Ralph Walter <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
BP - "Magma Charta Erupts Weakly"
Date:
Sat, 30 Oct 1999 21:45:11 EDT
In a message dated 10/30/99 8:56:25 PM Eastern Daylight Time, [log in to unmask]
writes:

<<  Sign me, Grzegorz Brzeczyszczykiewicz >>

Alright, it's time for the Raydome to step out of the cyberlurk and into the
light of net, and tell us how to pronounce this.  And the answer better not
be "like it's written," or "it's phonetic," or any variation thereon.  C'mon
Ray.  You owe it to us, your dear friends and colleagues, in short, all those
of us who are your non-relatives.

My guess is it ends in "kawitz."  And that he'll end up "Gregg Brickworth."
Where are those Ellis Island guys, sticking button hooks in your eye and
giving you a pronounceable name, when we need them?

Ralph (anglicized Walther)