BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS Archives

BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Rudy R Christian <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 27 Dec 2008 12:55:20 -0500
Gee John,

Guess these sore muscles where actually earned instead if inherited eh?

This morning I'm actually salvaging cabinet door wood out of the scrap wood
pile before it becomes heat. Found some really nice pink old growth Doug Fir
in there. Better off ending up in the bedroom cedar cabinet doors than the
ash can.

Nice working on the little joints sometimes. I'm actually copying a flat
beaded panel shutter door detail we found in the French Quarter. Subtle, but
elegant.

Company Christmas party tonite!

Rudy