BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS Archives

BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Ruth Barton <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 19 Apr 2008 20:59:25 -0700
With all this talk about the wonders of this country, architectural and
otherwise, I noted in a posting on RootsL, a genealogy list I'm on, that
one gentleman was extolling the wonders of the Grand Masonic Lodge in
Philadelphia, PA.  I have never seen this grand edifice, nor do I expect
to, but he thought it was really sumpin'. Just thought I'd throw that out
there.  Ruth