BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS Archives

BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Netaddict <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
A man of honor pays his debts with his own money. --DeGaulle
Date:
Wed, 16 Jun 2004 21:04:31 -0700
Nope, I'm not Gaby. (She tried to join our list too. I really am a list
owner!  (Collaborate, on St Johns) And I really am a therapist, though
I'm beginning to suspect that  the needs of
some may be beyond my skill?  <wink>  ) At any rate, for at least the
few weeks that I'll probably stay here, since I really am- or need to be
a lurker, since I know next to nothing about preservation/restoration of
historic properties..  I guess I'm the first (?) "Presto-Shrinko".
<wink again> I do hope that if this foray into "introductions" isn't too
far off of list topics... My list is a lot  more strict than you guys
about staying on "topic"... Here, I haven't figured out the "topic", but
it sure is fun...... er highly humourous to read!
Oh, and regarding my 3am internet activity.....I'm usually
zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz at that time.. but I had driven to my college age
daughter's town, to help her move from a "future historic preservation
site"  (her rental) to a potential demolition site (a house with SEVEN
college age students to do the "demolition' of living while "studying"
in college. Actually, she's a senior in college, with only two quarters
to go, majoring in Biology and Plant Science... interested in a
different kind of preservation: ecology.    I got home, and couldn't
resist checking to see if you guys/gals  had written more interesting
:-)
Bonnie