BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS Archives

BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
sbmarcus <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 16 Jan 1998 13:19:36 -0500
Now that I know that BP still exists, but is just napping, I thought that
I'd try to wake it up with this syncretistic offering, compliments of James
Whitcomb Riley. Its titled "Passing of the Back-House"

You want preservation, strong rhyming verse with no obscurantism, outhouse
content. It's got it all!

Printed copies of this, suitable for framing (I had to cut it up, deleting
the artwork, to fit it on my scanner) are available for $.59 from the Maine
Country Store, Wiscasset, Me. Anyone wishing a copy need only write me and
I will acquire and mail them one for that price plus shipping costs.

Bruce