BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS Archives

BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Lawrence Kestenbaum <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Royal Order of Lacunae Pluggers <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 25 Mar 2001 00:24:34 -0500
I received the following, and forward it to the group with permission from
the author.  If you have any information, please send a copy to her
directly.  Many thanks!

---
Lawrence Kestenbaum, [log in to unmask]