BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS Archives

BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Date:
Thu, 8 Jan 1998 13:09:09 EST

> Usually I am amoung the lurkers when it comes to BP. Somedays wishing BP
>  would stop filling my machine with other peoples stuff and then
>  otherdays being amazed at the genuine depth and personality that BP has
>  and is acquiring.

Brian,

A definite enigma. I have the same mixed feelings. I have a feeling of
obligation to cultivate the dialogue on the list, and real pleasure in the
spontaneous eruptions of sharing. Then I wonder how long I will be able to
sustain the involvement. At present I'm down to Saturdays and the off-day at
work when I cannot seem to get into gear, such as today. I've been pumping out
a lot of work proposals and answering the e-mail provides some venting. I
think the best we can do is try to persuade interesting people to use the list
and for us all to strive to keep the content relevant to our mutual interests
and confusions. I find the dialogue to be a challenge and worth the education.
I'm becomming addicted to admitting that I may have been too hasty in shooting
off my mouth.

Great poem by Ogden Nash.
Do you have any poetry, or stories, on application of borates?

][<en