BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS Archives

BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Tricia vs. Julie!! Rosie is gay! Travertine falling! When will it stop??" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 30 Mar 2002 19:07:18 EST
The quote for the day is on .. Future..
.(Ps I will be out of office for ten days..taking masons form ala. to Lime
workshop in Virginia..).....and ..( no Ralph thats not taking Virginia  to
see lime)
on Future

"Do we not all spend the greatest part of
our lives under the shadow of an event that has
not yet come to pass?"

              Maurice Maeterlinck

"I believe the future is only the past again entered
through another gate."

              Sir Arthur Wing Pinero