BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS Archives

BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
deb bledsoe <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Go preserve a yurt, why don'tcha.
Date:
Thu, 16 Nov 2000 11:23:40 -0500
Ralph wrote:

> If it's raining, it's just as well the (facade) Contractors are all there,
> since they couldn't work anyway.  Although they (you) could spend all day
> reporting the proceedings via Pinheadnet.net.com.gov.org.etc

well, since there wasn't anywhere to get an internet connection
down on the farm, real-time reporting of the event's events was not
possible.....

but I'm sure you'll be hearing lots of surreal-time anecdotes   ;)

and now, here with the Pinheadz.net.com.gov.org.etc weather wrap-up, is deb:

"sunday night , when I stayed in a motel, was mild and dry, with  pleasant
sunny conditions monday morning and thru-out the day....
fortunately, monday night's and tuesday morning's rain were not too severe,
as I had a truck cap between me and the elements, rather than a tarp.....
the other IPTW attendees rallied their mojos tuesday night during a wild
bout of chicken jousting, and were able to hold off rain thruout the night
and into wednesday, and my personal weather jinx was only able to manage
a chilly night and brisk winds for wednesday morning...."   ;)