BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS Archives

BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
John Callan <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Thu, 22 Aug 2002 14:52:39 -0500
Sounds like an opportunity for you to start working on your F, Ralph.  Be gentlemanly, gracious, and wise.  Provide her with the educational opportunity to learn that meetings do not begin until the architect arrives and they end when the architect sayz so.  Thats why I get along so well with contractors...I
know what the rules are!

-jc