BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS Archives

BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
David west <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
BP - "Magma Charta Erupts Weakly"
Date:
Tue, 12 Oct 1999 22:07:38 +0100
>>> Ken Follett <[log in to unmask]> 13/10/99 7:03:29 >>> writes

"Possibly David West would consider attending IPTW 2000 as a demonstrator?"

][<en

Thanks for the thought ... but unfortunately I fall far more into the category of 'heads-on' than 'hands-on'.  If the timing of IPTW2000 is going to mesh with APT2000, then I will certainly look toward attending.  But as a demonstrator ... do you want me to demonstrate how to write a condition assessment report ... or to diagnose the cause of deterioration of sandstone ...

I'm sorry to say that whilst the heart has always wanted to know more about the trade/industry side of things, the mind has always controlled the urge to leave my job and go work as an apprentice or labourer.  I'm poorer (in life experience and knowledge) for it, but that's the rub.

Cheers

david