BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS Archives

BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Go preserve a yurt, why don'tcha.
Date:
Fri, 17 Nov 2000 22:33:25 EST
I second Mary's enthusiastic praise for IPTW2000. It was vital, it was fun,
it was rich! There was so much going on, all over the place, that my only
regret is that we still (even in this age of "virtual" progress) are bound by
rules of space and time, and cannot be in several places at once.
So, thank you to all who made it happen, and who thought of
every-little-thing to make it work! Kathy, Ken, Bryan, our Pennsylvania
hosts, the National Parks Service...
The 2001 Jackets are GORGEOUS. I am showing it off everywhere, and talking up
IPTW2001 in NYC. When everyone recovers from Harrisburg, we'll start on that.
I hope to help.