BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS Archives

BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Deb Bledsoe <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Go preserve a yurt, why don'tcha.
Date:
Sat, 18 Nov 2000 14:53:35 -0800
Ralph wrote:

> If it's raining, it's just as well the (facade)
Contractors are all there,
> since they couldn't work anyway.  Although they
(you) could spend all day
> reporting the proceedings via
Pinheadnet.net.com.gov.org.etc

well, since there wasn't anywhere to get an internet
connection
down on the farm, real-time reporting of the event's
events was not
possible.....

but I'm sure you'll be hearing lots of surreal-time
anecdotes   ;)

and now, here with the Pinheadz.net.com.gov.org.etc
weather wrap-up, is deb:

"sunday night , when I stayed in a motel, was mild and
dry, with  pleasant
sunny conditions monday morning and thru-out the
day....
fortunately, monday night's and tuesday morning's rain
were not too severe,
as I had a truck cap between me and the elements,
rather than a tarp.....
the other IPTW attendees rallied their mojos tuesday
night during a wild
bout of chicken jousting, and were able to hold off
rain thruout the night
and into wednesday, and my personal weather jinx was
only able to manage
a chilly night and brisk winds for wednesday
morning...."   ;)

PS... apparently mail I've sent using outlook thru my
yahoo account over the last several days has not
arrived in a timely manner... this message was
originally sent thursday morning.... yahoo seems to be
experiencing some type of problems, and I'm not
receiving mail either -- BP posts are showing up
haphazardly hours or days late on my mail account...

so if the original of this shows up, please disregard
it....

I am combining this resend with a message sincerely
thanking ken, kathy, and all the other pinheads at
IPTW for making me feel so welcomed...
pirate, mary, nick, rudad, twybil, don, and everyone
else --
and ralph, the absentee dork award was mistakenly
given to edison   ;)
sorry about that   ;)

I can't believe I've actually, finally, learned how to
faeckle!  a dream come true   ;)