BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS Archives

BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
deb bledsoe <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Go preserve a yurt, why don'tcha.
Date:
Fri, 24 Nov 2000 01:32:36 -0500
Lisa Sasser <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

> During the winter, they turned the horses out in the pasture where my trailer
> was located, and the horses liked to take shelter from the wind on the lee
side
> of my trailer.  One of my best excuses ever for being late to work was when
one
> of the horses fell asleep leaning up against my single (outward opening) door,
> and refused to budge for several hours one morning.

OK, this is without a doubt the best trailer story I've heard so far!!

I'm starting a collection as of now, and you've already got two
in it!  (the goat story is pretty good too, although lots of us live in small
spaces with stinky beings -- they're called husb..,  errrr, nevermind  ;) )

anybody else have a trailer story?
mind you, it has to be a classic mobile home
(pre-1976, on wheels, and not a travel trailer)
and if I didn't already plug the This Ole Trailer page, let me do so now:

http://www.thisoltrailer.com/index.html

if I did, well, this is a reminder to go look at it  ;)

ralph, please note:  Lisa's remarks are identified with little >'s in front of
them...
whereas my comments are not  ;)
YOU DON"T HAVE TO SHOUT
just go to your AOL options section and change your mail reply format...
it's been a long time since I used AOL, but I remember you have a choice of
<< quote >>  or
> quote
style, and the >style is easier to interrupt and add your replies, as the other
person's remarks take back up with >'s in front of them....
not as confusing   ;)

the bold type was because I was replying to someone's post who used it
and I didn't realize my mail program was set up to reply in kind....
I wasn't trying to get fancy, after all, I'm a Trailer Lady  ;)
(beats hell out of being a bag lady, which is where I've ALWAYS
figured I'd end up, being a self-employed, construction person  ;) )

gosh it's good to have my email back again!  I was worried for a minute
there....
thought I might have to get a life or something!  ;)

deb  "serious cyber addict, but at least I don't watch TV"

(my daughter cracked up when she heard me say that, responded, hey mom, what
do you call that thing on the computer with the picture on the screen?!?
kids, just ain't got no respect these days  ;) )