BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS Archives

BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Gabriel Orgrease <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
The Listserv that makes holes in Manhattan schist for free! <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 9 May 2007 10:27:30 -0100
Pye,

Not sure wot to tell u. Been spanked plenty of times in past life. Hard
habit to shake out of. Been there, been done that. Don't believe in it
one bit and absolutely do not practice it. In our house we only went so
far as to threaten Quality Time. Which usually meant an overdose of
mushy hugging and tickling while wrestling on the floor. Kids don't seem
to like to be humiliated in front of their friends by overly sentimental
mushy parents. After a while you only need to offer. Next time you might
consider staying out of the closet and playing with the kids. Obviously
they wanted to mess with you.

][<en