BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS Archives

BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Ralph Walter <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
BP - "Magma Charta Erupts Weakly"
Date:
Tue, 12 Oct 1999 21:38:17 EDT
In a message dated 10/12/99 5:31:24 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
[log in to unmask] writes:

<< All we've got to do is stop the US Government from bombing their
embassies, and recognise their human rights operate under a different system
to ours >>

Well maybe if our good friends the Ozzies would bomb these people's
embassies, the US of A wouldn't have to all the dirty work.  And yes,  the
peace and freedom loving peoples of the world should by all means recognize
the rights of the Chinese government, under either the eminent domain theory
or the Great Leap Forward to sell harvested/recycled/historically preserved
human organs.

Ralph