BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS Archives

BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Marie Ennis <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
BP - "Magma Charta Erupts Weakly"
Date:
Thu, 21 Oct 1999 17:11:39 -0400
I am in a quandary as to what to do regarding my office e-mail for the next
two weeks while on vacation.  I was planning to do as Christopher did, that
is, turn on my "out of office" message.  Does that mean that I will be
annoying all the BP subscribers?  Will I return to find scathing e-mail?
Any suggestions?  P.S. - Be nice to Christopher!