BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS Archives

BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Ruth Barton <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 15 Jun 2011 21:34:57 -0400
Hi,  Unsure if you are Jim or Roland, or if you're all rolled into one, but
thanks, whoever you are.  Woodstock is fairly close, at least doable.  But
then we thought we might have to go far and wide for such a person.  We
don't even really know enough to describe what we need but I think I got it
close.  I'll get in touch with Mr. Lehey and see what he says.  Thanks
again, Ruth

--
Ruth Barton
Dummerston, VT