BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS Archives

BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Gabriel Orgrease <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
The Louis Sullivan Smiley-Face Listserv! <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 10 Apr 2007 23:17:45 -0100
> Well,  they are very tall stories, with high ceilings.  Then there's
> the tower on top of the 24 ( which may be 26 or 27, not 24) which adds
> several more, and Civic Virtue with a quarter soldered to the back of
> her neck. But the dentil fell from the main cornice at the top of the
> 24/26/27 floor.
>
> Ralph

To be honest all I remember is standing a really long time for the
elevator on several occasions to go some place that I can't even
remember why.
If an elevator takes that long it must be 100 floors. Do you remember
taking the elevator to the Top of the World?
And there was the guy that I met that helicoptered off the golden lady.
And JW Sr. had rigged the bldg in the 60's.
And we cleaned all the pigeon shit off Tweed Courthouse before another
John came along and showed us the petrographic slides.

And I do believe that 6 ppl walked off the scaffold and I do believe it
was not top news. One of the partners of that particular company fell
down 14 floors in an open elevator not too long after I came to NY. Ok,
7 floors like it made any difference to him.

So I guess in the end we make up the past.
But I would rather end the day with a friend with a beer and say the
hell with it.
Alzheimers is not here quite yet but I see it on the horizon.
Don't mess with me.

][<en