BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS Archives

BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Ralph Walter <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Royal Order of Lacunae Pluggers <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 23 Mar 2001 14:22:25 EST
In a message dated 3/23/2001 8:33:50 AM Eastern Standard Time, [log in to unmask]
writes:

<< In spite of this, the only mention of the word "preservation" at the
planning
 board hearing was of the 200 year old Chestnut tree in the front -- probably
 planted when the house was built. Now the tree stands in front of a drive-in
 bank.

 The engineer's description of M&T construction as fundamentally unsound,
 however, doomed this building. I think I'll send him information on IPTW
 2001. He clearly needs some education by the timber framers.

Goddam tree huggers.  Everybody thinks I'm crazy when I say that all trees do
is block the view of buildings.  Well, now there's one less building with
it's view blocked. Hope they're all happy. I wouldn't waste the postage or
the paper to tell him about IPTW, or anything else for that matter.  Fuck 'im.

Ralph

Ralph