BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS Archives

BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Ruth Barton <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
The listserv that takes flossing seriously! <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 30 Dec 2005 21:56:55 -0800
Michael,  Your stories are just a hoot.  That punch sounds great!!!  I
think I'd be a bit leary of Long Dong's sausages if I were you.  There was
an old fella in the area  who was called "Long Dong"  I never inquired
about how he got that appelation, don't think I want to know.  He was bone
lazy.  He worked in the local hospital as a handy man.  One day one of the
supervisors couldn't find him, finally she found him in a storage area
asleep in a chair.  She had all the furniture removed from the room, next
time she went looking for him he was asleep leaning on the wall, propped up
on a pair of crutches.  Ruth