BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS Archives

BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Lisa Sasser <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Go preserve a yurt, why don'tcha.
Date:
Thu, 23 Nov 2000 11:55:45 -0500
Ralph,

I don't see why not . . .  That reminds me of the time that I stole the goat
that the Heil bros. staked out for mountain lion bait, and was forced to hide
said goat in my trailer for several nights to make sure that the bros. didn't
shoot me and/or goat before I could place the goat with the Humane Society.
After sharing a small, confined space with a goat for several nights I can
honestly say that Robt. AM Stern and Hugh Hardy are probably better potential
trailermates . . . and that I failed severely by not nominating the goat for
FAIA honors.  While we're on the subject, you can't convince me that Frank
Gehry's design aesthetic didn't have an Air Stream trailer in the wood pile a
few iterations back . . .

Ralph, if I had a trailer I'd invite you to share that whole experience in a
heartbeat . . .:)

Lisa

<<Well, THAT oughtta limit the competition a little.  Can we retroactively
apply this to Robt AM Stern, Hugh Hardy, etc?>>