BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS Archives

BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Ralph Walter <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Authentic Replicants Converge <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 30 Apr 2001 14:45:29 EDT
Donna,

Advise you try contacting Bill Brookover, who's the head Histo Presto
Architect for NPS at Independence Hall National Park.  He has some fancier
title, but what it amounts to is the same, and he told me several years back
about the problems between cedar and copper when I had to do a big cedar
roofing/siding job. As I remember, we used lead coated copper flashing, since
the contracting types seemed to think that terne-coated stainless steel was
too damn hard to work.

Another guy who would probably know, but I'm not sure how to get in touch
with him, is Bill (Wm. Geo.) Foulks at Bldg Conserv Associates; whether he
works out of their NY or Beantown office, I'm not sure.

Rotsa Ruck

Ralph