BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS Archives

BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Date:
Tue, 20 Jan 1998 09:38:52 EST
In a message dated 1/20/98 6:25:14 AM EST, [log in to unmask] writes:

> for more info on it and the Kress building contact Fonda Rush ,Comunity
>  Development , City Hall >Meridian Miss ..regards  Michael

Michael:

Thanks so much for the ghostly reminiscences, and the pointer to Fonda Rush.
I have just finished reading the recent book on Kress ("America's Five and
Dimes," I think) -- they certainly had some beauties!  I have had some
wonderful responses on this question, and would love to hear more!  It seems
there is great affection out there for these old behemoths -- they have meant
a lot to our culture.

Thanks again,

Mary Krugman