BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS Archives

BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
"Becker, Dan" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
The listserv that takes flossing seriously! <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 31 Dec 2005 12:46:44 -0500
The missing chapter, forwarded on behalf of Michael. Edited to remove plain-text html coding; probably  haven't properly preserved the original paragraph breaks, spacing, etc., but I think I got all the words in here....

D.