BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS Archives

BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Ruth Barton <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 6 Apr 2008 22:33:58 -0700
He's the one to watch, I'll bet there's not much foreplay with him!!!!!  Ruth

At 10:08 AM -0400 4/6/08, Gabriel Orgrease wrote:
Ruth Barton wrote:
 His gravely response to me, "I came here to drink." A large man, he very
promptly fell asleep and leaned on my shoulder to a weight almost to force
me out of my chair if I did not brace my legs to the floor with adhesion of
cold vodka. I propped him up while our host on my other side animatedly
discussed with me prospects to revive project to reconstruct annihilated
17th century wood and timber synagogue. Good fun was had by all in flood of
Polish and spatters of English. It was certainly an exploration in the
cultural intangibles of heritage conservation.

][<en
--
Ruth Barton
Dummerston, VT