BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS Archives

BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
"Donald B. White" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
The saddest thing someone can say: "I used to write poetry."
Date:
Wed, 13 Mar 2002 10:44:55 -0500
Message text written by "Only in Vermont: \"What is Cerveza?  --Ruth\""
>As I remember from my dissolute yout', the Hemp Seed wasn't exactly
considered to be the best part of the plant.  Not in California, anyway.
But
perhaps in Kansas City that was all you could get.

Sign me,

Seed Spiller
<

I remember a news item from my yout', c.1970, heard on the hip little radio
station I listened to then, that the Feds had told the Hartz Mountain Co
that hemp seeds should no longer be included as a component of Canary Song
Treat. Hartz Mountain complied, and the Hartz Mountain Master Canaries
refused to sing when given the un-hemped Song Treat. No wonder canaries
sing all day long. Groovy, man <chirp>!

DW

PS to Ruth. So far as I know, "cerveza" is Spanish for "beer"!

And that's today's intoxicant corner...