BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS Archives

BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Ruth Barton <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
The Listserv that makes holes in Manhattan schist for free! <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 18 May 2007 12:24:54 -0700
I can't find Mt. Lebanon on the map, what is it near?  Thanks,  Ruth

At 6:20 PM -0400 5/13/07, Brian Robinson wrote:

On another note, several of you know that I will be starting  my PhD
studies this summer at the University of Florida College of Design ,
Construction and Planning while continuing on as a PT faculty member at
SCAD. I will be studying with Roy Graham at Florida and I am really looking
forward to the chance Mt. Lebanon Shaker Village in NY  to start doing more
research and writing. I will be at theall summer and I will be coming into
the city a few times to visit. It would be great to get together with the
NYC BP crowd for dinner while I am there. It would also be great to have
you guys come up to Mt Lebanon and see what UF,WMF, PTN, etc have going on.
Let me know if you are interested.

Brian

Brian Scott Robinson, MHP
Professor
Savannah College of Art and Design
School of Building Arts
Historic Preservation Department
P.O. Box 3146
Savannah, GA 31402

912 525 6940 office (Tues/Thurs)
912 262 2650 home (students emergency only)
--
Ruth Barton
Dummerston, VT