BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS Archives

BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Heidi Harendza <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
BP - "Callahan's Preservationeers"
Date:
Mon, 24 Apr 2000 17:14:23 EDT
I'm finally catching up on my BP reading. As a former English major, we often
had group critiques of our writing, but our critiques were generally tempered
by the fact that everyone in the class would eventually face the firing
squad. I found our critiques to be very helpful, and prepared students to
work with editors and supervisors.

Do you architects feel that your crits prepared you for the working world?
i.e. Have any of you experienced anything close to this level of rudeness in
the working world?

Jus' wonderin',
Heidi