BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS Archives

BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Royal Order of Lacunae Pluggers <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 24 Mar 2001 12:07:45 EST
In a message dated 3/24/01 8:42:09 AM Eastern Standard Time,
[log in to unmask] writes:

<< I am not sure how manipulative the
 Easter Bunny is, or for what reason.  >>

I cannot profess any personal knowledge of the Easter bunny, he (or she or
it?) being outside my tradition. I just have a concern in general that if we
teach our kids things that aren't true, they have difficulty later in
distinguishing what is. Then maybe they grow up to become people who believe
you can pour magic fluid in your gas tank that will fix your blown out
engine, or spray magic coatings on your building that will completely
overcome the defects in design and construction and the owner's negligence to
perform even a minimum of maintenance.

Mike E.