BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS Archives

BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Leland Torrence <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Royal Order of Lacunae Pluggers <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 24 Mar 2001 08:47:12 -0500
Mike E,
    Michael Edison (Chemist/philosopher), ][<en follett (the writer)....
Mike, I like your analysis, although I am not sure how manipulative the
Easter Bunny is, or for what reason.  I always figured it was a heck of alot
of sweets free and poorly hidden.  And it was a good lesson in controlling
greed and being fair to the younger ones.
    My religious wanderings have developed my agnostic and pseudo scientific
view of life.  I have a great respect for the healing power of God for those
that believe.  I have reverence for the many "primitive/Pagan" religions of
the third world.  In both cases as a practical matter:  "If enough people
believe, then it is true".

Hop Alongitude Kid