BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS Archives

BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

The "hissen at the silence" listserv ....
Date:
Sat, 19 Oct 2002 08:30:02 -0400
An interesting topic.  Production is the realm of industry and education
is the realm of the classroom.  I have experienced both and it is not
the place of education to teach production.  You can never teach
production, one can only learn production on the job.  Education can not
teach attitude.  Education programs can be used to screen for attitude.
When a young person has attitude and education the reality of keeping up
with the journeyman or looking for another job will teach him the value
of production.