BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS Archives

BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
"Jack C. Thompson" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
BP - "Is this the list with all the ivy haters?"
Date:
Mon, 17 Jan 2000 04:34:51 -0500
>And I have seen a chemist's shop (Merican translation: "drug store")
>in a UK museum which had been closed up around the turn of the century and
>forgotten for about 70 years, with all the stock and displays in place.
>Later it was discovered and moved to the museum complete with dust and
>cobwebs. Really eerie. =

Shutup! Dammitall!

Who knows where this may lead. I have purchased the remnants of three
"going out of business" drug stores, and have found therein many interesting
things, in addition to ampules of novacain.  Pigments, dyes, drugs in their
original form (which are also often colorants).

Just a thought.

Jack

Jack C. Thompson
Thompson Conservation Laboratory